Rule of thumb:


Tim, pls find time to read Great ideas!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Celebrating the 23rd birthday to me!

10:57 AM

Finished: (50th in 2007, 185 in total since 2005)
Stumbling on Happiness
Daniel Gilbert / Publisher: Knopf; 1 edition (May 2, 2006) / 1.5 weeks

New: (80th in 2007, 288 since 2005)
Private Label Strategy: How to Meet the Store Brand Challenge
Nirmalya Kumar (Author), Jan-benedict E. m. Steenkamp / Publisher: Harvard Business School Press; 1 edition (February 13, 2007)
A Perfect Mess: The Hidden Benefits of Disorder--How Crammed Closets, Cluttered Offices, and On-the-Fly Planning Make the World a Better Place
Eric Abrahamson (Author), David H. Freedman (Author) / Publisher: Little, Brown and Company (January 3, 2007)
型男講座:瞬間必殺五十技
武田篤典 / 格林文化 / 2006年12月07日 ←Special thanks to Hebe, I promise I will be a 型男 after Christmas, please look forward to it! Ha

After work today, I went with Cynthia to watch ballat show NutsCracker. This ballat is so inspirational to me, and solve many of my problems. In the future, when insominia comes to me, I know I should find some Tchaikovsky's.

Then I meet with my dearest u-mate at Knutsford Terrace, drink til 2am, count down to Christmas, and count up to my birthday. One thing I am very curious, why on my birthday, "Nuts" is all around me? Funny!

Pickup 3 new girls today, all are Heidi's friends, thanks you!

The taxi and mini bus fare is outrageous....

Comments:

Happy Birthday!!
Tim, Happy Birthday!
btw, I've browse through that 型男book, it is really funny!
Birthday!

Post a Comment