Rule of thumb:


Tim, pls find time to read Great ideas!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Read list!

2:46 PM

My company is on CNY holiday starting from yesterday, but I am still in office now.....ha

I oversee company sec. drawing new org chart, I saw I will be promoted. Should I be celebrating for that?

Actually I don't care for the position, type of work, work-load, etc, the main point is there is something valueable that I can learn, and of course, $$.

Finished: (5/6th in 2008, 195th in total since 2005)
60億人的幸福互助會-改變世界的用錢方法
山本良一,Think the Earth Project(想想地球小組) / 出版社:野人 / 出版日期:2007年07月05日/ 2 days
The Radical Leap: A Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership
Steve Farber / Publisher: Kaplan Business (April 1, 2004) / 1 day

New: (6/7th in 2008, 295th since 2005)
The Intellectual Devotional: Revive Your Mind, Complete Your Education, and Roam Confidently with the Cultured Class
David S. Kidder (Author), Noah D. Oppenheim (Author) / Publisher: Rodale Books; Rough cut edition (October 3, 2006)
The Truth About Avoiding Scams
Steve Weisman / Publisher: FT Press; 1 edition (January 28, 2008)

Comments:

恭喜曬~!!
咁快就步步高升喇~
預祝你o係新崗位領悟更多, 賺得更多~!
哈哈,多謝曬!

Wish you all the best too!

Post a Comment