Rule of thumb:


Tim, pls find time to read Great ideas!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

16/22-8-2009 讀報 (Wk 34)

2:03 PM

Enjoyed the 5th Anniversary with Cynthia. To our future, cheers!

My Literate Life with Sparknotes
28th (5.70%) of 491 since 1 Aug 09 /
Expect completion date: 30 Oct 10

Finished Again: (31th in 2009, 259th in total since 2005)
我的聖經狂想曲 / The Year of Living Biblically
賈各布斯 Jacobs, A. J. / 遠流出版事業股份有限公司 / 2009/07/31

New: (61th in 2009, 417th since 2005)
A History of Invention: From Stone Axes to Silicon Chips
Trevor I. Williams / Publisher: Checkmark Books; Rev Upd Su edition (February 2000)

Watched Fast Times at Ridgemont High & Art School Confidential.

Enjoyed Hong Kong Youth Symphonic Band Annual Concert on Sunday.

學生創智能缸 網上隨時餵魚 2009-08-21 明報 A14, 教育
10好書贈客 摩通有意外收穫 打開話匣子 深化客戶信賴 2009-08-20 香港經濟日報 A12, 新聞特寫, 黃振豪
娛圈360:50經典港產笑片 2009-08-16 蘋果日報 C12, 娛樂名人
超級巨聲 2009-08-20 壹週刊 A026, 時事, 坦白聲

Funny:
Kick butt book cover PSD

Sometimes, I wish Cynthia has this... I mean the tattoo. This tattoo is very philosophical, do you want it to be turn "ON" or turn "OFF"?

Comments:

I've been reading your blog with great interest and admiration. Is this just a one-man band? It's extremely diverse for a Hong Kong-er and something that I'm really looking to do something like this myself albeit difficult with no readers, time and dedication.

What exactly is your purpose for doing this?
It's seems like you are some kinda of genius to make orangedays.
I enjoy your blog.

Actually, how much time have you spend on this?
Hi all, thanks for your interest.

I do Orangedays as I am forgetful on what I have done and especially read. I used to spend an hour reading news every day, but now I could only have time to do it 2 hours every week.

I do not mean to share articles with others, Orandedays is just a personal record.

About reader, the Feedburner counter is actually a count down for me. I know that this is not a perfectly legal to continue Orangedays indefinitely, thus when it reach a certain readership, I will stop it.

If possible, could I have your name? It would be nice to know you guys.
Yeh, that 1st Anon is from me.

I'd love to start something like this, would be so good to have a legion of readers~~~
Hihi, the third is me.
Hi Sunny & Candy, nice to meet you.

I am also thinking something interesting & worthwhile to do...
hah! tim! seems you have so many ano fans! well! i am now more busy like before, have no time update your blog oftenly... sometimes just iPhone on bed and after reading and fall sleep with handing orangedays...!
well... dont stop orangedays... will possible to find another way ... or..?

--cynthia leung
Hi Cynthia, sorry that Orangedays makes you fall asleep... Just kidding. :)

I guess there is still a long way before I close this down. Hope people working press do not find it offensive.

On the other hand, I always believe "the best is yet come". The end is just a better beginning.

Post a Comment