Rule of thumb:


Tim, pls find time to read Great ideas!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My name is Ass.

12:58 AM

When I just graduated and join the work force, I always wonder why bosses are so mean and emotinoal. I swear to myself and truely believe that I would be a nice boss when I become one.

Today I make my suboridinate (a freshgrad girl) burst into tears on a small stuff. At first, I just want to teach her the right way of seeing, may be my thought is a little abstrast after a week of sleep deprivation, after explaining several time, she seems do not get it. I become a little enraged. Then things happen... My Tourette's syndrome comes out naturally.

And I should have mentioned, it is not the first time. It may be a habit of every ex-trader.

My smart goal this year would be to learn how to manage and teach suboridinates, especially when the number is growing.

Comments:

Post a Comment