Rule of thumb:


Tim, pls find time to read Great ideas!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Random Thought...

7:38 PM

I am challenging myself to read 150+ Chinese (or translated) self help books. My target is to become a self help guru, and could handle issues or life more wisely.

I always disdain reading them and think most of them are junks, if not, why there are no classics?

But it actually could remind and lead you philosophize ideas & think about the future, especially when in this hustle world.

I am not sure why, but in Taiwan market, 7 out of 10 self help books are translated from Japanese. Are Japanese more wise, or this self help book demand has been accumulated some time, and chinese market is just booming?

Or rice from next door tastes better?

Comments:

you this idea is very interesting. please tell me are those self-help books are really worth or just a bunch of jerk as a money pool for foolish.

by the way, i believe there is no right or wrong. if you don't care much, the number of "tricks" in life will be less, and as less as those tricks you have to remember or practice, you are more free and less trouble. when you are free, you can concentrate on your goal, your dream. OK, unless your goal is to get as many "tricks-of-life" as you can. :P
oh, what kind of self-help book you are going to read? emotion matter? problem-solver? effective guide?
I am making the list now, so far 256 books covering general how to, goal setting, developing career or business, and to get coach and coaching others etc.

I do not know the result yet, but I am sure this is interesting.

Post a Comment